I love the way my hair looks and feels after a steam treatment, but, Ive been hesitant on purchasing a streamer for home treatments. I decided to find a more inexpensive route
Heres how you can do a Steam Treatment without a streamer:
- Massage your conditioner through. I have been using Its A 10 Miracle Hair Mask
- Place a plastic cap over your hair. If you dont have a plastic cap, use a plastic bag.
- Dampen a hand towel microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Wrap the towel around your head and cover
another plastic cap or plastic bag
- You can either wrap a towel around your head or use a heat cap for about 30 minutes.
Have you tried this method? If not, are you willing to try?